We're always all about protein, and especially these days as we get wedding-ready and look to keep our waistlines trim and our bellies full.
But sometimes, you need something a little bit more jazzy than plain 'ole grilled chicken and white fish. You know what I mean?
Recently, I stumbled upon this great suuuuuper easy shrimp marinade that has definitely spiced things up in the kitchen. Try it and let me know what you think!
Honey Garlic Shrimp
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 1 TBSP garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 lb. medium uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- green onion, chopped, for garnish
1. Mix honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a small bowl. 2. Stir until combined. 3. Place peeled shrimp in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade on top. 3. Refrigerate and allow to marinate for as little as 15 minutes, and up to 3 hours. 4. Grill/sauté until pink and cooked through. 5. Remove from heat and garnish with green onion.
We've been enjoying this lean protein on top of green salads, but it's also easily paired with a starch and a veggie for a well-balanced dinner!
Quick. Easy. Tasty. What more can you ask for!?
Eat Well. Live Well. Be Well.